EHCP Workshops FAQs
We are currently awaiting a response...
- Should every child with SEND have an Additional Needs Plan at school?
- When requesting a needs assessment will I be informed if I (or professionals) need to provide more information before a request goes to Panel to make a decision?
- Do Assessment and Planning Officers attend all Transfer Reviews and Annual Reviews? If not, how do I request their attendance?
- Does my child/young person need to have an Educational Psychologist assessment to obtain an EHCP?
- How do I request new reports if I feel that the current ones need to be updated?
- Will I receive copies of any reports that have been updated?
- How are the parent and child/young person views updated for each Annual Review?
- How should I inform my Assessment and Planning Officer about all the people who could provide a report for the needs assessment?
- Does everyone providing a report for the needs assessment have access to the contribution I make so they can understand the family’s priorities for my child or young person?
- What is the ‘Transition to Adulthood’ and how does this affect Annual Reviews?
- What information about Personal Budgets will I be given during the needs assessment?
- Can I have an extension if I need more time to comment on the draft plan in the 15 day window?
- Do Health and Social Care need to submit reports for the EHCP?
- How can I make sure there are Health and Social Care outcomes in the EHPC?
- When will I receive a copy of my child or young persons’ Final EHCP?
- Will my child/young person lose all their provision if the Statement has not transferred to an EHCP by 31st March 2018?